Technology has matured enough in Iran as we see this maturity in other countries in the Middle East through which a bunch of job opportunities are available for both local and foreign IT engineers all industries from manufacturing, consumer electronics, medicine, construction, to other sectors. However, today, most jobs are in Telecom and IT companies which are mostly located in Tehran. Farazandishan is a good resource for staying up […]
About Soha Aghighifard
As a Sales Executive, Soha furthers our support to the customers, manages our business strategy and searches for potential markets to expand our clients and services.
Entries by Soha Aghighifard
Although the job market in Iran is not fully open for foreigners to work, there are numerous expatriates in various technical or consulting jobs in Iran. The concept of benefiting from expats’ spare time for training and coaching Iranian youngsters can be attractive for both foreigners and local aspirants. Even if you are working full […]
Iran’s tax year begins on March 21 and ends on March 20 of the following year. The Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs levies and collects taxes from Iranian citizens. Taxable income comes from a set range of categories that are each taxed separately: salaries (public sector employees are subject to a 9% tax, for […]
- Unit 1, No 731, Shariati St. Tehran, Iran.
- +98 (21) 88147216 , +98 (21) 88147635
- What are the differences between engaged, disengaged and actively disengaged employees?
- Gamification: New Trend in Learning and Human Resource Management
- Top 10 HR Twitter Accounts You Should Follow
- How to Make Your Resume Last Longer Than 6 Seconds?
- Job Interview Question: “Why are you looking to leave your company ?”