Gamification takes the essence of games – attributes such as fun, play, transparency, design, competition and yes, addiction – and applies these to a range of real-world processes inside a company.
About Davoud Sadeghlou
After working in the field of IT for years, Davoud loves sharing what he’s learned in a more directly impactful context. He's interested in intertwining of IT and HRM, and wants to promote conversations about Technological Human Resource Management such as Gamification and GBL.
Entries by Davoud Sadeghlou
From quick article shares to popular blogs, the Twittersphere or Twitterverse is bursting at the seams with human resources-related sources of information. You can find news on the space or even analysis on the latest trends and issues impacting HR, but only if you are following the right accounts.
- No.22, Minavi (Sa'di) Alley, After Motahari Street, Shariati Avenue,Tehran-Iran
- +98 (21) 88147216 , +98 (21) 88147635
- What are the differences between engaged, disengaged and actively disengaged employees?
- Gamification: New Trend in Learning and Human Resource Management
- Top 10 HR Twitter Accounts You Should Follow
- How to Make Your Resume Last Longer Than 6 Seconds?
- Job Interview Question: “Why are you looking to leave your company ?”